Bella Sun Luci “Kid Pleaser” Panini
- Whole grain loaf of bread, sliced
- 1 8.5 oz Jar Bella Sun Luci Julienne cut in pure Olive Oil-drain
- 1lb pound sliced roasted turkey breast
- 1lb pound mozzarella cheese - sliced
- Fresh spinach. Wash spinach, pat dry and remove stems
- 2 Avocados - split, pitted and sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to brush on bread prior to toasting
- Serves 4
- Brush bottom sections of bread with Olive Oil, line bottom sections of bread with Sun Dried Julienne tomatoes, layer with spinach, sliced mozzarella cheese, avocado and 1/2 of Turkey.
- Cover with top slices of bread.
- Heat the panini press or pan to medium heat.
- Brush panini with Olive Oil.
- Place in heated press for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crisp.
- Makes 4