Bella Sun Luci Pesto Harvest Pizza
- 1 7-10 oz. pizza dough
- ¾ jar (about 6 oz.) Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 6-8 oz. brie, some rind removed (yielding at least 6 oz.), sliced
- ½-3/4 firm pear, cored and sliced thiny
- 1 cup sweet potato or yam, pre-cut into squares and pre-roasted with Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper to taste, until soft
- 1 cup steak, pre-roasted rare and rested to room temp
- 1 Tablespoon basil chiffonade for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 475.
- Stretch the pizza dough thin, to 10-12”.
- Place on a lightly floured pizza pan.
- Spread the sun dried tomato pesto evenly over the dough.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients, in the order above, except the basil.
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 minutes, or desired doneness.
- Top with the basil.