Again, 'the simple is best' theme comes into play here. Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes level up Mexican foods. Bella Sun Luci is widely distributed in Mexico (and throughout Latin America) because in addition to obvious applications with Italian, Provencal and California cuisines, many Latino foods call for tomatoes, and sun dried tomatoes are the obvious choice especially in late fall, winter and spring when vine ripe tomatoes simply...aren't available. Feel free to squeeze a lime over your GuacItaliano! Ole'! Fiesta!
- 4 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 8.5 oz. jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in 100% Pure Olive Oil & Herbs, drained and diced, reserving a few tsp. of olive oil
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh basil
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- With a spoon scoop ou the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Mash avocados leaving them somewhat chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients plus tsp of reserved olive oil and fold together.
- Garnish with basil and serve.