Zucchini & Chicken MexItaliano
- 1 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 3 medium zucchini, peeled and spiralized (or cut thinly)
- 1 onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, spiralized or julienned
- ½ bell pepper, red, orange or yellow, sliced into thin strips
- ½ cup Bella Sun Luci sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- ¼ cup diced green chilies
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1 T olive oil or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- optional: 1 finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce or ½ tsp. chipotle powder salt & pepper to taste (if not using chipotle)
- Cook and cube chicken breast; set aside.
- Put cooking oil in a medium-large saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute' bell pepper, carrot and onion; cook until the onion is translucent.
- Then add the remaining vegetables, minced garlic and oregano.
- Add chipotle if using. Stir until well mixed and flavors are blended, and cook until zucchini is almost completely cooked.
- Then add chicken and stir well until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!