Bella’s Mediterranean Feast
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs + 2 Tbs Bella Sun Luci California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 oz egg pappardelle pasta
- 6 oz pancetta, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 oz black olives, sliced
- 12 oz artichoke hearts
- 2 lemons, juiced - about 1/3 cup
- 2 Tbs dry white wine
- 8.5 oz Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Italian Herbs
- 6oz feta cheese
- 2 Tbs fresh basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Rub chicken breasts with 2 tablespoons Bella Sun Luci California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sear in large skillet, resisting the temptation to turn them until they release on their own, 5-6 minutes.
- Flip breasts, cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove breasts and set aside.
- Prepare pappardelle according to package directions.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons Bella Sun Luci California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cook pancetta until just browned.
- Add diced shallots, garlic, sliced olives, artichokes, lemon juice, white wine, and Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Cook 5 more minutes, until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add feta and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat.
- Add prepared pappardelle.
- Toss to combine.
- Add additional Bella Sun Luci California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Slice chicken breasts, top pasta with chopped fresh basil and the zest of one lemon.