Italian Cauliflower Rice
- ½ cup onion
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 ½ cups spinach
- 1 8.5 jar Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup basil
- ½ cup parmesan
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes.
- Reserve the drained off oil for another time.
- Over a high flame, heat the olive oil. Keep the flame on high the whole time.
- Sauté the onion until it has some color, about one minute.
- Add the garlic and stir for about 10 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir until it has some color, a minute or 2.
- Add the spinach, stir in.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, stir in.
- Add the salt and pepper, stir in well.
- Add the basil, stir in.
- Add the parmesan, stir and serve.
- Have a little extra parmesan for garnish.