Bella Sun Luci Cranberry Almond Risotto
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Risotto
- 1 tablespoon butter
Optional: Salt and Parmesan to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of chicken stock to a simmer.
- In a separate medium saucepan, over high heat, add 1 cup of risotto.
- Stir in 1 cup of hot stock, stirring often for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium and continue adding 1/4 cup of stock every 2 minutes, until all of the stock is used.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of butter.
Optional: Salt and Parmesan to taste.
Yields: 2 cups cooked Risotto
Total Cooking time: Approximately 20 minutes.