Super Delicious Ideas for Super Bowl Sunday
If you are planning to invite friends and family over to watch the big game on Sunday, you might be trying to figure out a menu for your guests. We have some ideas that are both easy and delicious so you won’t be in the kitchen the whole afternoon!
Football fans of all ages will love this line up of delicious appetizers and main dishes.
California Fresh Pesto Pizza
- 1 Large Ready-Made Pizza Crust
- 1 Jar - 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Calamata Olives, Halves
- 1 Can - 15oz Artichoke Hearts
- 1/4 Cup Fava Beans
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil
Brush pizza crust with reserved oil. Add a thin layer of Pesto Sauce and sprinkle on Mozzarella cheese. Top with all ingredient toppings, except fresh basil. Bake 425 degrees about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Top with fresh basil and serve.