Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Burger
Super simple. It's all about the sauce with this burger. Extra sauce? Good idea. Make your favorite burger however you like, even if not this recipe, but the sauce. MMMMM. The sauce. And oh, it mixes super well with mayo...hint-hint...and, for that matter, sour cream if you wanna roll that way.
- Brioche Bun
- 1 8.5 oz Jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce
- Ground beef
- Pepper jack cheese
- red onion
- Form ground beef into large patties, or to the size of your desired bun.
- BBQ or pan fry over a medium to high heat.
- Flip once and cook till both sides are brown, and there is little to none pink in the middle, according to your desired doneness.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and prepare your burger.
- Spread a large spoon full of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce on both the top and bottom buns.
- From the bottom bun, assemble your lettuce, your hamburger meat, your Jack cheese, sliced red onion, avocado, and last your top bun. Enjoy!