Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Fajitas
- flank steak
- 1 12 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Carne Asada Marinade
- 2 bell peppers
- ½ yellow onion
- Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- mozzarella cheese, or cheese of your choice
- Marinate flank steak with Bella sun Luci Carne Asada Marinade.
- Set aside in fridge until ready to grill or pan fry.
- Toss in a large bowl chopped bell peppers, chopped yellow onion, 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, juice from ½ of lime, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Set vegetable mixture aside until ready to cook.
- Prepare Guacamole by mashing 2 avocados in a medium sized bowl.
- Add ¼ cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, lemon juice, 1 tsp of pepper and 1 tsp of salt. Combine and set aside.
- Grill or pan fry flank steak at medium to high temperature until desired doneness.
- Add a small about of olive oil to skillet, and sauté vegetable mixture over medium to high heat. Cook for 5 - 6 minutes until tender, do not over cook.
- Place sliced steak onto tortilla shell, along with cooked vegetables, chipotle guacamole, a spoonful of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle, a small amout of Mozzarella cheese (or cheese of your choice), and cilantro as garnish.