Sun Dried Tomato Summer Corn Salad
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded
- ½ Medium size red onion
- 4 Heads of corn
- 1 8.5 oz Jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut
- 1 - 2 Limes, Juiced
- 3 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 2 tsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1/2 tsp per ear of corn)
- Salt to taste for corn
- Rub the ears of corn with the olive oil and sprinkle the salt.
- On a medium-high preheated grill, cook the corn until it has some light brown color.
- Remove and cool until it's easy to handle, then cut the kernels off of the cobs.
- Remove to a large bowl.
- Peel the onion, seed the peppers and fine-medium dice all. Add to the corn.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and all of the oil inside the jar.
- Squeeze the lime over all, add the feta and cilantro and stir/mix gently.
- Top with the additional feta and cilantro.