Bite Sized Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Spaghetti with Meatballs
We are taking pasta night to new heights! This bite sized spaghetti appetizer will wow any party guest with it’s eyes catching presentation and delicious flavor! This recipe can be altered and served as a simple entree as well!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 7oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Jar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 c parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ c milk
- ½ c yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 box spaghetti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, combine all ingredients except the jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto. Form 12-16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on lined sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cook preferred pasta and wrap around skewered meatball placed in Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley. Serve