Parmesan Crusted Sun Dried Tomato Panini
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese-sliced
- 4 oz sliced roasted turkey breast
- ½ cup fresh spinach, cleaned, stems removed
- ½ Avocado-sliced thick
- 2-3 oz Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut in olive oil, drained
- 2 tsp butter, divided
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan, divided
- Place the first slice of bread on a cutting board.
- Top with the first 6 ingredients in the order above.
- Top with the second slice of bread.
- Bring a panini press or saute pan to medium heat.
- Sprinkle half the parmesan evenly on one side of bread.
- Add ½ the butter to the pan and put the sandwich in the pan, parmesan side down.
- Cook to golden brown on the bottom, add the other half parmesan to the top slice of bread, flip the sandwich and add the other half of the butter to the pan.
- When golden brown on that side, remove, slice and serve.