French Bread Pizza with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Looking for a delightful and tasty meal in no time? Look no further! These mouthwatering flatbread pizzas offer a perfect solution for a speedy weeknight dinner or a delightful addition to any party as finger food. Savor the rich flavors of robust sun dried tomato bruschetta beautifully complemented by creamy mozzarella and sharp red onion toppings. It's a culinary adventure you won't want to miss!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, split, each slice (top and bottom) cut into 4, for 8 total pieces
- 1 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 oz black olives chopped finely
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz Salami, cut into strips
- 1 small-medium red onion, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, spread the bruschetta a evenly over the 8 pieces of bread.
- Top the bread with the olives, cheese, salami, and onions.
- Trasfer to a parchament lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with the basil leaves if desired.