Sun-Dried Tomato Mediterranean Pizza
- 1 7-8” pizza dough
- 1 8.5 oz. jar Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cooked (roasted then rested to room temp then diced) chicken breast
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup well drained marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ cup well drained and sliced pitted black olives
- ½ cup bell pepper (any color), diced
- Pre-heat the oven to 475.
- Stretch the pizza dough thin, to 10-12”.
- Place on a lightly floured pizza pan.
- Spread the sun dried tomato pesto evenly over the dough.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients, in the order above.
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 minutes, or desired doneness.