Sun Dried Tomato Mediterranean Pizza
This is another blank slate that makes you queen or king of your kitchen. YOU'RE the chef! I can think of lots of Mediterranean delectables to add: spinach, feta, a drizzle of lemon olive oil, that dried greek oregano-granulated garlic (or garlic salt)-spicy chile flake thing they have at pizzerias and that I have at home, that I put on almost every pizza I ever eat. Put meatballs or sausage in place of (or in addition to) the chicken. Or go vegetarian and add mushrooms in place of chicken or meat. Remember, YOU'RE the chef!
- 1 7-8” pizza dough
- 1 8.5 oz. jar Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cooked (roasted then rested to room temp then diced) chicken breast
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup well drained marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ cup well drained and sliced pitted black olives
- ½ cup bell pepper (any color), diced
- Pre-heat the oven to 475.
- Stretch the pizza dough thin, to 10-12”.
- Place on a lightly floured pizza pan.
- Spread Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto evenly over the dough.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients, in the order above.
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 minutes, or desired doneness.