- Summer Olive, Mushroom and Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta Pizza
Summer Olive, Mushroom and Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta Pizza
- 7-8 oz fresh pizza dough, rolled out very thinly
- 4 – 4 ½ oz (half jar) Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 whole kalamata olives, pitted
- 6 jumbo Sicilian olives, pitted and cut into large pieces
- 2 large button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ – ½ cup cherry tomatoes, seasoned with salt to taste
- Several fresh basil leaves and florets, half for baking onto the pizza and half for garnish
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Optional: Crushed red pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 475°F.
- Roll out your dough, place it on a very lightly flowered pan or pizza stone (optional: line the pan with parchment paper) and top it with the Bella Sun Luci Bruschetta, leaving room on the outside rim for a crust.
- Place the mozzarella, the olives, the mushrooms and some basil randomly over the pizza crust.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is cooked and golden.
- Garnish with the cherry tomatoes and additional basil.