Sun Dried Tomato Jalapeño Cheese Dip
This cheese dip is full of piquant sun dried tomatoes and bold bites of jalapeño! A zesty option for your next appetizer. Allow this recipe to chill overnight for the flavors to mingle and the heat from the jalapeño to mellow. Enjoy alongside a platter of crisp vegetables or toasted baguette slices!
Bella Product Used:
- 2 c cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 8.5oz jar Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut in Oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp jalapeño pepper, ribs and seeds removed, and minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon or a hand mixer blend until throughly combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste