Southern Style Sun Dried Tomato Dip
Simple steps to make this great appetizer with colorful presentation for your next gathering! Our creamy and buttery dip with a kick from pimento peppers will have guests craving more. Bursting with flavor and southern style try this dip served along side the bread from our fettunta recipe!
Bella Product Used:
- 2 c extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ½ 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci halves in oil, drained, rough-chopped, oil reserved for garnish
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp granulated onion
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 4oz jar pimientos
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Purée all of the ingredients except the cream cheese and cheddar in a food processor.
- Add the cheddar and incorporate.
- Add the cream cheese last, and incorporate.
- Add the remaining half of the jar of halves and the oil.