- Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato & Asiago Quesadillas with Greek Yogurt Dip
Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato & Asiago Quesadillas with Greek Yogurt Dip
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 4 ounces Asiago cheese, grated
- ½ tsp dry rosemary leaves
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Italian Herbs, divided and oil reserved
- Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, rough chopped
- 1 large clove garlic
- ½ tsp. dry basil
- 1 tsp. dry parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil and evenly arrange 3 tortillas on top. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly on top of each tortilla and top with sliced chicken, rosemary, and ½ cup sun dried tomatoes. Top with remaining cheese and place a second tortilla on top of each one. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 12 minutes. Gently flip each quesadilla and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 3-5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Transfer to a cutting board and slice each quesadilla into 6 triangles.
- In a mini chopper or food processor combine yogurt, balsamic vinegar, red onion, garlic, basil, parsley, and ½ Tbsp of reserved oil from the sun dried tomato jar. Salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth. Serve warm with quesadilla triangles.