This recipe is so simple, quick, and easy. Only four ingredients. You actually don't have to cut the top off of the wheel of brie. Once it's covered with Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes, basil chiffonade and toasted pine nuts, nothing is really going to matter. Melt away. I've been known to overmelt the brie...like, Brie River...and if this happens to you, HAVE NO FEAR. It's brie! Just platter (or bowl) up your river and get the toppings on top. It'll still be one of the best appetizers you ever served.
- Medium size Brie wheel
- 1 - 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut in Olive Oil & Herbs
- Pine nuts and fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Melt a small to medium size Brie wheel in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, top with one drained jar of our Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Julienne Cut in Olive Oil & Herbs.
- For a finishing touch garnish with toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or toasted bread