Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla
This is another crowd favorite...quick, fast, simple, easy, cheesy and deeeeelicious. And it has that summer fave, corn cut off the cob. And again, you're the chef! Substitute anything for anything else YOU WANT in this recipe. That's how we get our tortilla on around here, like when we use a whole wheat tortilla, or a spinach tortilla, or...wait for it...wait...GASP!...CORN TORTILLAS!!! ORALE'!!!
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 yellow onion sliced into half moons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- ½ cup corn freshly cut off the cob
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 jar Bella sun Luci sun dried tomato julienne cut in extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB Bella sun Luci sun dried tomato chipotle topper sauce
- ½ avocado sliced thick
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack and 1/4 cup cheddar mixed togather
- Cook the onion with 1 TB of the olive oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes plus salt and pepper over a medium high flame.
- Add the bell peppers and saute.
- Add the corn, chicken then saute 2 minutes and remove the ingredients to a bowl.
- Put the tortilla down onto the pan, spoon the fillings on to one side, top with the chipotle sauce, cheeses and slices of avocado.
- Fold closed, cook 30 seconds on that side, turn over, cook 30 more seconds.
- Remove to a cutting board, slice, arrange the slices on a plate and serve hot.