- Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla
Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 yellow onion sliced into half moons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- ½ cup corn freshly cut off the cob
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 jar Bella sun Luci sun dried tomato julienne cut in extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB Bella sun Luci sun dried tomato chipotle topper sauce
- ½ avocado sliced thick
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack and 1/4 cup cheddar mixed togather
- Cook the onion with 1 TB of the olive oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes plus salt and pepper over a medium high flame.
- Add the bell peppers and saute.
- Add the corn, chicken then saute 2 minutes and remove the ingredients to a bowl.
- Put the tortilla down onto the pan, spoon the fillings on to one side, top with the chipotle sauce, cheeses and slices of avocado.
- Fold closed, cook 30 seconds on that side, turn over, cook 30 more seconds.
- Remove to a cutting board, slice, arrange the slices on a plate and serve hot.