- Swordfish and Prawns with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta and Basil
Swordfish and Prawns with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta and Basil
- 16-24 oz swordfish
- 12-18 prawns, shell and tail off
- 8 1/2 oz Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato Bruschetta
- 3 oz Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 12 basil leaves, picked off the stem
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Serves 5
- If the swordfish skin is on, remove and discard the skin.
- Cut into equal half inch thick slices
- Season each piece and set aside.
- Season the prawns and set aside.
- Finely chop/mince the garlic and set aside.
- Slice basil leaves very thinly into strips. Set aside.
- In a large saute pan or two, preferably non-stick, pour in half of the oil and turn on high. Place the swordfish pieces flat in the pan, top them with half of the bruschetta, cook 1-2 minutes, turn over, cover with the remaining bruschetta, add the remaining oil, garlic and prawns to the pan and cook 1-2 more minutes, until the fish is slightly firm and the prawns are just cooked through.
- Garnish with the basil and serve.