Mediterranean Salmon Pasta
- 2 cups uncooked multigrain or whole wheat Penne pasta (16 oz.)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lb. salmon cut into pieces
- 1 - 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Zesty Peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Serves 4
- Cook pasta without salt as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, in 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Add salmon, sauté 4 minutes, stirring frequently until salmon is tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Increase heat to medium-high, in same skillet, cook and stir mushrooms and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes with zesty peppers, onions and basil.
- Cook and stir 1 minute longer. In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, mix cornstarch and broth until smooth.
- Add to vegetable mixture in skillet.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in pasta mixture and salmon. Cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.