Smoked Salmon-Cucumber Rounds
Clean, light and simple with a touch of sophistication from the sun dried tomatoes. These little rounds of bursting flavor are the perfect accompaniment to a dinner party appetizer or a light snack.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 English cucumber, peeled in a white-green stripe pattern and cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 package wild Alaskan smoked sockeye salmon, thin sliced nova lox style
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese spread
- 1/4 c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Julienne Cut Tomatoes with Italian Basil
- 3 small chives finely sliced for garnish
- Finely dice the sun dried tomatoes and add it to a bowl of soften cream cheese. Mix until combined.
- Top each cucumber round with a quarter sized spread of the cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Cut the slices of lox from top to bottom, making pieces about the size of the cucumber rounds. Roll these up and place each on top of the spread.
- Garnish the rounds by sprinkling the chopped chives and sun dried tomatoes abundantly.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.