Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle, Chicken, & Vegetable Noodles
Zoodles. Oodles and oodles of zoodles. Add chicken, chipotle and cheese and soon you'll have kits and kaboodles! Sorry, but Dr. Seuss WAS a chef! Green eggs and ham? Do a zoodles dish with those. But for now, zoodles are so popular that you can easily buy them, if you're not quite a DIYer, and so many varieties! Carrots and beets and kohlrabi, and yes, zucchine, aka...zoodles. Oh, and if you're not a chipotle person, use our sun dried tomatoes julienne cut in extra virgin olive oil with Italian herbs. You'll be so glad you did that you'll jump for joy!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups spiraled carrot noodles
- 2 cups spiraled zucchini noodles
- Cooked chicken breast
- 1 8.5 oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce
- Feta cheese to garnish
- Parsley to garnish
- Add olive oil to a medium sized pan over medium heat.
- Add spiraled carrot and zucchini noodles.
- Stir vegetable noodles often.
- Add sliced cooked chicken.
- Stir in one full jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce.
- Serve once chicken and vegetable noodles are well coated.
- Garnish with parsley and feta cheese.