- Chicken with Spaghetti Squash and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Chicken with Spaghetti Squash and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 - 8.5 oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried tomatoes- Julienne Cut in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Italian Herbs
- 1 - 8 oz. package sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 6 ounces of baby spinach
- 4 ounces of kalamata olives
- 1 - 24 oz. jar of Marinara sauce
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped Basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and place the chicken breast in an oven safe pan and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds and place open side down in an oven safe pan with a quarter cup of water.
- The spaghetti squash can bake with the chicken for 40 minutes.
- While the chicken and squash bake in the oven, add the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried tomatoes, Mushrooms, olives, garlic, Basil ,marinara sauce and spinach to a sauce pan.
- Mix together and set the burner to medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Take the chicken breasts out of the oven and cut them into bite sized pieces, then add them to the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Marinara sauce mixture.
- Take the spaghetti squash out of the oven and with a fork, carefully peel the squash out of the shell.
- Place spaghetti squash on a serving plate and spoon on the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried tomato marinara sauce on top of the squash.