- Parmesan, Pancetta, Bell Pepper, Sun Dried Tomato, and Garlic Toasts
Parmesan, Pancetta, Bell Pepper, Sun Dried Tomato, and Garlic Toasts
- 1 crusty baguette, preferably sourdough, cut in half on the equator and then into 2-3-ish inch long pieces
- ¼-½ cup Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 garlic cloves finely minced
- 2-3 TB Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves, diced small
- 2-3 TB Roasted red bell peppers, diced small
- 2-3 TB diced pancetta, slow cooked on the stove for 3-5 minutes
- ¼-½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (shredded is ok, but grated is better)
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6-8 sprigs Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Brush the bread with the olive oil, then top with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, bell peppers, pancetta, Parmesan and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until the bread is toasted and browning on the edges, and the cheese is melted.
- Top abundantly with the parsley.