Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Flatbread
- Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Sauce
- 1 yellow onion
- Mozzarella cheese
- Lavash, or flatbread of your choice
- Cooked chicken
- Arugula, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium sized pan, add a tablespoon or two of Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil, set to a medium heat.
- Chop the onion into slices, and add to the pan.
- Stir onions often so that they do not burn. Once onions have caramelized, set aside.
- Brush Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto the flatbread.
- Next, spread Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Sauce. Top with your desired amount of Mozzarella cheese, cooked chicken, and caramelized onions.
- Bake at 450 degrees until cheese is melted, or until your desired doneness.
- Garnish with Arugula.