Sun Dried Tomato Brussels Sprouts
- 14 c (2 oz) Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ c yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup pancetta, diced
- 1 TB (3-4 cloves) garlic, minced
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, rough chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 jar (8.5) oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut
- Oil drained and reserved aside for another application
- Heat the oil over a high flame.
- Sauté the onion until lightly translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Sauté the pancetta until slightly crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Sauté the garlic for 10 seconds.
- Turn the flame to medium and sauté the Brussels sprouts until just soft (al dente), 2-3 minutes.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and sauté for one minute, until just hot.