Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Bread with Parmesan, Pancetta, & Bell Pepper
How come many of the best foods, especially Italian foods, begin with the letter 'P'? Bread is Pane. Then there's pancetta like in this recipe, and...prosciutto, pizza, pasta, polenta, potatoes (patate...so french fries and every other potatotastic invention). How about pie? This dish also has peppers, pine nuts, parmesan and parsley.
- 1 French baguette
- Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp roasted red bell peppers, diced
- 3 tbsp diced pancetta
- 3 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Olive Oil, drained & chopped
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Cook diced pancetta in a well oiled pan, on medium heat.
- Once pancetta is cooked, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut baguette lengthwise.
- Lay open face and lightly coat with Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Evenly top with minced garlic, diced roasted red bell peppers, diced cooked pancetta, chopped Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves, pine nuts, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, garnish with chopped parsley.