- Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Bread with Parmesan, Pancetta, & Bell Pepper
Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Bread with Parmesan, Pancetta, & Bell Pepper
- 1 French baguette
- Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp roasted red bell peppers, diced
- 3 tbsp diced pancetta
- 3 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Olive Oil, drained & chopped
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Cook diced pancetta in a well oiled pan, on medium heat.
- Once pancetta is cooked, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut baguette lengthwise.
- Lay open face and lightly coat with Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Evenly top with minced garlic, diced roasted red bell peppers, diced cooked pancetta, chopped Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves, pine nuts, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, garnish with chopped parsley.