Christmas Charcuterie Wreath
Gathering around the holidays for full filled evenings never looked so appetizing! Your guests will gather will glee to enjoy this festive wreath shaped charcuterie this Christmas season. Busting with robust flavors of sun dried tomatoes, and four different types of cheeses this grazing board will satisfy any appetite! Customization of this recipe is encouraged, adding in your favorite Bella Sun Luci holiday dips and spreads!
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 12 wooden skewers (approx. 4 inches)
- 1 lb cured meats (salami and or prosciutto)
- 8 oz mozzarella balls
- 2 c basil leaves, fresh
- 1 c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Olive Oil with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Authentic Herbs, drained
- ½ c pitted green olives
- ½ c pitted kalamata olives
- 16 fresh rosemary springs, (approx. 4 inches)
- 1 soft goat cheese
- 1 brie round
- 1 petite breakfast brie
- 1 double cream brie wedge
- 1 blue cheese wedge
- 1 mandarin orange, wedged and or half peeled
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- Assorted Crackers
- ¼ c raw pecans
- ¼ c almonds
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Bruschetta Spread
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- Handful of fresh cranberries for garnish
1. Skewer each stick in the order of cured meats, mozzarella ball, folded fresh basil leaves, sun dried tomato, and olive.
2. Place skewers on plate and set aside.
1. Lay out fresh rosemary sprigs in a circular shape on board.
2. One at a time lay down finished skewers to shape out the wreath.
3. Place assorted cheese around the outside of the wreath in random placements.
4. Add mandarin orange and apple slices to space in between cheeses.
5. Drizzle raw honey over the double cream brie wedge and top with extra pomegranate seeds.
6. Place assorted crackers and nuts in bare spaces on board until full.
7. Top small cheese with bruschetta spread, and large brie round with julienne cut sun dried tomatoes
8. Garnish blank spaces with fresh cranberries and serve.