Sun Dried Tomato Cheesy Crackers
We're feeling festive! Surprise your guests with these Christmas inspired savory, cheesy, sun dried tomato crackers! Made with three different types of cheeses and fresh basil these crackers are perfect for your next cheese board or as a side to soup!
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- ¾ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes with Italian Basil, finely diced
- 2 ½ c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ c Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ c flour
- 5 tbsp cream
- ½ c unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Dried Basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor combine cheddar, Parmesan, cream, butter, and salt. Once roughly combined, slowly add flour, basil, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Roll dough out on a well-floured surface. Cut with your favorite Christmas themed cookie cutters and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- When crackers are finished baking and cool, spread cream cheese on top.
- Garnish with finely diced sun dried tomatoes and dried basil.