- Holiday torte with Cream Cheese and Green Pesto
Holiday torte with Cream Cheese and Green Pesto
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz basil pesto
- 4 oz Bella Sun Luci Ready to Eat Sun Dried Tomatoes, Basil Flavor
- Several rosemary sprigs
- Non-stick spray (olive oil flavor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- *Serves 4
- Lightly coat the inside of a small round form or pan with non-stick spray.
- Press 5 oz of your cream cheese in it to make the bottom of the torte.
- Chill until firm, then slide it onto your serving plate.
- Mix the pesto with the remaining 3 oz cream cheese and layer on top of cream cheese.
- Pulse the sun dried tomatoes until coarse in a food processor.
- Top the torte with the sun dried tomatoes.
- Arrange small sprigs of rosemary in the center of the torte and long sprigs around the outside for garnish.