Bella’s Rockefeller Siciliana
- 1 jar - 8.5 oz. Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Italian herbs, drain but reserve oil
- 1 - medium size baguette
- 2/3 cup whole kernel super sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 tsp. roasted garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup packed finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled Ricotta
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed garlic-butter croutons
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 8.5 oz. jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut french bread lengthwise and place on baking sheet facing up.
- Drizzle each half with reserved olive oil and toast in oven until golden brown approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread jar of pesto on top of both cut sides.
- In a large bowl mix Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut, corn, garlic, crushed red pepper, chopped basil, spinach, Ricotta, and Mascarpone.
- Spoon onto each half of bread mounding up slightly in the center.
- Mix the crushed croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on bread halves pressing down lightly so the mixture stays in plead. Drizzle with the remaining reserved olive oil.
- Bake in the center of the oven at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes, or until the filling is hot and crumbs are browned.
- Slice and serve.