Fall Harvest Charcuterie Board
Our fall inspired charcuterie board makes for a great way to entertain any group size. Crafted with a warm Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip from the 2012 Recipe Contest, in a pumpkin this grazing board will amaze any party guest! This moody board is stacked with seasonal fruits, a variety of cheeses, and Italian cured meats. As this board is made with particular ingredients we encourage you to get creative and substitute for your favorites!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 brie wheel
- 1 goat cheese round
- 1 gouda cheese wedge
- 5 oz prosciutto
- 5 oz salami
- 5 oz peppered salami
- 5 oz capocollo
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 package assorted crackers
- 1 persimmon, sliced
- 6 figs, sliced in half
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta Spread
- ¼ c pecans
- 3 tbsp dried apricots
- 3 tbsp local raw honey
- Garnish with thyme
Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip
- ⅓ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Olive Oil, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed or diced
- 1 c canned artichoke hearts, diced
- ⅓ c fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tbsp fresh basil leaves, diced
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip.
2. While dip cools hollow pumpkin then fill with the prepared dip.
3. Place all pumpkins onto board leaving space to fill around them.
4. Place assorted cheeses around the board from largest to smallest.
5. Add cured meats in multiple placements around board.
6. Incorporate crackers and bread for artichoke dip onto board.
7. Add seasonal fruits to board.
8. Garnish bare segments of board with sun dried tomatoes.
9. Top goat cheese with bruschetta.
10. Top brie with pecans and dried apricots. Drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh herbs to finish.