Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip - 3rd Place Winning Recipe 2012!
Here is the third place finisher in our 2012 recipe contest. Over the years, I've made something like 800 POUNDS of this recipe. It is so good, everyone loves it. Please, try it yourself. You and your guests will want to serve this at every party you ever throw for the rest of your life.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed or diced
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, diced
- 6 Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Oil, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serves 8
- In a glass 9-inch pie pan or baking plate mix cream cheese, garlic, and artichoke hearts. Using a large fork, blend together.
- Add the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes, parmesan cheese and basil. Stir together until well blended.
- Flatten dip with fork or spatula so dip is an even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle top with the Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375º degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Dip should be golden brown on top. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sea salt bagel chips or your favorite cracker.