Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip - 3rd Place Winning Recipe 2012
Appeal to all your guests with this creamy dip with sweet sun dried tomatoes for extra robust flavor. A perfect partnership between the marinated artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese that is best served warm alongside a lightly toasted sliced baguette, or a cracker. Simple and satisfying this dip will be your go to for a last minute appetizer or planned Aperitivo with friends.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed or diced
- 1 c canned artichoke hearts, diced
- ⅓ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Oil, diced
- ⅓ c fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tbsp fresh basil leaves, diced
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a glass 9-inch pie pan or baking plate mix cream cheese, garlic, and artichoke hearts. Using a large fork, blend together.
- Add the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes, parmesan cheese and basil. Stir together until well blended.
- Flatten dip with fork or spatula so dip is an even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle top with the Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375º degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Dip should be golden brown on top. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a sliced bagguette or your favorite cracker.