Sun Dried Tomato Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with a Brie Cream Sauce Pasta
So simple you really will be the chef when you cook this, it’s elegant and rich, and…festive! It’s a GREAT holiday dish and it’s good for all of the year’s holidays. I was just thinking how it’ll be great for Valentine’s Day. The brie, sun dried tomatoes, olives and pasta are true Mediterranean staples and this dish is overflowing with flavors and textures.
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, butterflied.
- 12 pieces of Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 6 pieces of bacon cut in halves
- 12 toothpicks
- 2 cups bow-tie pasta, cooked from directions on box
- ½ cup of Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 1 cup of black olives
- ½ of brie wheel
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Devein and butterfly shrimp.
- Place strip of Julienne Cut Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in butterflied space of shrimp before wrapping with bacon. Prepare 12 shrimp. Use toothpicks to secure.
- Place on a wire rack on a cookie sheet and place in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cook past according to the boxes directions and set aside.
- Place remaining Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes with some of the oil from the jar in a skillet and heat until bubbly.
- Add olives and then add brie.
- Melt brie and then add cream.
- Add in Creole seasoning and mix well.
- Remove from fire and add to pasta.
- Toss to cover. Place in two separate bowls.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Remove shrimp from oven and crisp in skillet if necessary.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Plate shrimp over pasta and enjoy!