Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Shrimp Taco
I started to write that this dish has seven ingredients, but it's really eight...you'll need tortillas. Your choice...corn or flour or whole wheat or spinach. Or, if you roll this way, use lettuce leaves instead of tortillas and you'll have a deliciously wild "salad". Either...ANY way you roll it up...you're going to have big bold flavor and lots of color. Quick. Easy. Cultural. And one of the ingredients is the new Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato-Chipotle Topper and Sauce which is great as a spread on its own, in sour cream or mayo, basically...wait for it...in or on ANYTHING.
- 1 TB Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper
- 1 LB Shrimp
- Shredded red cabbage
- Place the 1 TB of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper Sauce into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan add 1 TB the Bella Sun Luci Olive Oil, heat the oil over a medium flame, add the shrimp, salt and pepper to taste and sauté until just cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp into the bowl with the Topper Sauce and stir to coat.
- Warm the tortillas, place a little of the cabbage on each, then the coated shrimp, avocado, cilantro and an additional spoonful of the Topper Sauce onto each.
- Squeeze lime over each taco and serve.