Summer Fresh Sun-Dried Tomato Penne Pasta
- 3/4 pound Penne pasta
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Original flavor, basil flavored, Zesty Pepper flavored, Greek flavored, or Slow Roasted flavored bags)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 lare handfuls (about four cups) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 TB Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Serves 4
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, in salted water.
- Have the rest of the ingredients, except the parmesan, waiting in a large bowl, mixed together.
- Strain the pasta and when still steaming hot, toss it with the waiting vegetable mix.
- Add half of the parmesan and toss again.
- Portion onto four plates and garnish with the remaining parmesan.