Sun Dried Tomato Guacamole
With each creamy bite this loaded guacamole dip introduces flavors of fresh avocado, cilantro, crunchy onion, a bite of spicy chili powder and cumin, and bold flavors of sun dried tomatoes. We love how this dip uses so many fresh ingredients. Paired with a fresh tortilla chip or topped on a taco everyone will enjoy this satisfying dip.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian Vegan
Bella Products Used:
- 4 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
- ¼ cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in 100% Pure Olive Oil & Herbs
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup white onion, finely diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- Sea salt
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- With a spoon scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients.
- Add either 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or use the reserved olive oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes.
- Mash mixture leaving avocados somewhat chunky.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.