An annual olive harvest celebration and showcasing of the olive oil pressing, Fettunta is a Tuscan tradition loaded with flavor. We serve this wonderful garlic toast at all of our on-site events and people just love it. Chef Richie says it’s “The best garlic bread in the world! And you can top it with ANYTHING…like sun dried tomatoes, for example!”
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced into about 16 thick slices
- 4-6 large whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs, stripped and rough chopped
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Toast or grill the bread until crispy/crunchy.
- As hot as possible rub the garlic all over each side.
- Drizzle or brush the olive oil evenly over the slices of bread.
- Season with salt and pepper and randomly sprinkle with the rosemary.