An annual olive harvest celebration and showcasing of the olive oil pressing, Fettunta is a Tuscan tradition loaded with flavor. We serve this wonderful garlic toast at all of our on-site events and people just love it. Chef Richie says it’s “The best garlic bread in the world! And you can top it with ANYTHING…like sun dried tomatoes, for example!”
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced into about 16 thick slices
- 4-6 large whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs, stripped and rough chopped
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Toast or grill the bread until crispy/crunchy.
- As hot as possible rub the garlic all over each side.
- Drizzle or brush the olive oil evenly over the slices of bread.
- Season with salt and pepper and randomly sprinkle with the rosemary.