Carne Asada Kebabs
Southwest fresh flavors spice up this colorful dish. Stacked up with flavor the presentation of these kebabs will impress your cookout guests. Simple assembly is required and customization is encouraged to make each skewer what you want it to be! Our chef tip is cook the skewers until you have a slight char on the veggies! Pair with a sweet and spicy corn salsa along with Spanish rice for the perfect fiesta!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 1 c Bella Sun Luci Carne Asada Marinade
- 1 lb medium sized shrimp tail on
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat grill over medium high heat.
- Let sit shrimp marinate for 30 minutes.
- While the meat marinades, dice you your peppers into bite size portions and quarter your red onion leaving it in multiple layered portions.
- Working one by one assemble the kebabs layering the shrimp, onion, and peppers in desired order.
- Place kebabs on barbecue and grill. Turn skewers over in intervals of 1 minute until shrimp reaches medium doneness, be careful not to overcook. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve warm.