- Roast Pork Stuffed with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Olives
Roast Pork Stuffed with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Olives
- Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared honey mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups quick cooking rice, prepared according to directions.
- 1/2 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne-Cut
- Serves 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, cut pork lengthwise 3/4 of the way through.
- Place in a prepared pan and spread sun dried tomato pesto in the incision.
- Fold pork back in half and use a metal or wooden skewer to close the seam.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, honey mustard and thyme. Spoon mixture over pork.
- Roast for 45 minutes until an instant thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Let pork rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1 inch thick slices. Serve pork with rice.
- Garnish with Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomtoes Julienne Cut and green or black olives.