- Basque Norte Steak with Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
Basque Norte Steak with Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 steaks cut to approximately 12 ounces each
- 3 oz Basque Norte Marinade to marinate the steaks
- 3 oz Basque Norte Marinade as a sauce for finishing the steaks
- 1 TB Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil for grilling/sautéing/roasting the steaks
- 1 TB Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil for roasting the potatoes
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste for the potatoes only
- Fresh oregano leaves, or any favorite fresh herbs for garnish
- Marinate the steaks in a plastic bag or in a container in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet pan, roast the potatoes in the olive oil, salt and pepper in a pre-heated 500 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cook the steaks to a bit under the desired internal temperature, leaving rest time to let the juices settle inside the steaks, during which time the steaks will continue cooking to the next level of doneness.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the steaks, garnish with the herbs and serve hot.