Basque Norte Kebabs
These kebabs are a colored pattern of fresh veggies and tender meat all grilled to perfection. Our Basque Norte Meat Marinade tenderizes and flavors meat in under 30 minutes giving your protein a marinated all day kinda flavor. A great entree for a summer cookout or appetizer for a back yard barbecue. For crispier veggies space each ingredient out of the skewer so it can cook evenly through. Be creative and substitute the ingredients you use depending on your preferred protein or vegetables in season.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 c Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade
- 1 lb steak, preferably top sirloin
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 c grape tomatoes
- 2 corn cobs
- 8oz cremini mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley for Garnish
- Preheat grill over medium high heat.
- Cut steak into uniform cubes and place in bowl with marinade. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- While meat marinades, prepare zucchini, squash, and corn cobs by cutting each into 1/2 rounds. Place into a bowl along with the mushrooms and tomatoes then toss will olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Working one by one assemble to kebabs layering the steak and vegetables in desired order.
- Place assembled kebabs on barbecue and grill. Turn skewers occasionally until steak reaches medium doneness. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.