Sun Dried Tomato Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp and Burrata
Impress any guest with this amazing flavorful and eye-catching meal. This stunning yet simple dish comes together in less than 30 minutes, perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Full of fresh flavors including sautéed shrimp tossed a light sauce made from ripe lemon and the entire jar of sun dried tomatoes. We highly recommend garnishing this pasta with fresh burrata cheese topped with in season basil to bring out the robust flavors of each bite.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- ⅓ c extra virgin olive oil from 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Herbs jar
- ½ lb medium shrimp, shells removed and deveined (tails optional)
- 1 tbsp garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ c dry white wine
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ c 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Herbs
- ¼ c juice from 1 to 2 lemons
- ½ lb squid ink pasta
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh burrata balls
- Cook pasta according to directions on package and set aside.
- Heat olive oil from sun dried tomato jar in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about one minute on each side. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and wine to remaining oil in pan, sauté the mixture over medium heat for about 4 minutes, adding the garlic in for the last 30 seconds. Add lemon juice and cooked shrimp back to the pan over low heat, mixing well.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix well. Divide the pasta between bowls and top with fresh burrata and basil leaves.