Korean Barbecue Marinade Kebabs
Rich umami flavors of sweet and savory Korean bbq infuse the pork in this recipe. We love these skewers for their smokey richness of the grilled meat and veggies contrast with the sweet pineapple glazed with Korean marinade. Perfect for a backyard barbecue or a weeknight recipe that doesn’t heat your kitchen. Pair this dish with coconut rice or a spicy cucumber salad.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 1¼ c Bella Sun Luci Korean Barbecue Marinade
- 1lb pork loin
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 10 garlic cloves, cleaned
- 1½ c pineapple, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Green onion for garnish
- Preheat grill over medium high heat.
- Cut pork loin into uniform cubes and place in bowl with one cup of marinade. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Working one by one assemble the kebabs layering the pork, onion, garlic clove, and pineapple in desired order.
- Evenly brush the remaining quarter cup of marinade over the assembled kebabs.
- Place kebabs on barbecue and grill. Turn skewers occasionally until pork reaches medium doneness. Garnish with chopped green onion and sesame seeds and serve warm.