Chipotle Chicken Power Bowl
Indulge in the smoky and savory flavors of our Chipotle Sweet and Smokey Sun Dried Tomato Spread, a perfect accompaniment to the delectable Chipotle Chicken Power Bowl. This spread adds a burst of tangy and spicy goodness to enhance every bite. Get ready to savor a harmonious blend of chipotle, sun dried tomatoes, and other enticing spices that will take your taste buds on a journey of culinary delight.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c cooked brown or white rice
- 1 c black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c corn kernels
- ¼ c red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- 2 tbsp cojita cheese
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Chipotle Topper & Sauce
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together chipotle powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Slice the grilled chicken breasts into thin strips.
- In each serving bowl, layer cooked rice, black beans, corn kernels, onion, avocado slices, and sliced grilled chicken.
- Garnish the chicken with the chipotle sauce over the top.