- French Bread Pizza with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
French Bread Pizza with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, split, each slice (top and bottom) cut into 4, for 8 total pieces
- 1 – 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- About 2 oz black olive tapanade (black olives chopped finely)
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella (or any favorite cheese)
- 1 small-medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pepperoncini
- Optional: fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, spread the bruschetta and tapenade evenly over the 8 pieces of bread, then the cheese, then the diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with the pepperoncini.
- Top with the basil leaves if desired.